We do look forward to Nor-Fishing 2022, one of the most important meeting places for our PE Bjørdal team as well as the entire fishing and aquaculture industry.
Our suitcase of experiences, new knowledge and products, have had an immense growth the last years and now span the following:
- Pollock trawlers factory processing pollock, hake and byproducts such as roe, milk and liver as well as meal and oil. We have designed the largest factories up to 600 tons pr day catch, including all process equipment, freezers, and on-board logistics.
- Trawlers and long liners with the most advanced HG and fillet factory including freezers, freezing hotel for robotized sorting of final product cartons, and included palletizer system. All for a rational and lean production.
- On board and on shore - snow- and king crab factories processing up to 60 tons pr day of final frozen market ready high-quality products
- Island scallop factory processing up to 100 tons of raw materials pr day, producing graded, final frozen and glazed products in market ready cartons.
- Salmon bleeding vessel, complete system from sea to shore- including fish pumps, filters, grader, bleeding robots, bleeding screw and washing system for factory, pipes and fish tanks. The system is designed for 50 tons pr hour capacity but might easily be scaled upwards.
- Salmon de-lice vessel with up to 600 tons pr hour capacity, all fish logistics, gentle removing of cleaner – and scrap fish as well as de-liceing of the salmon.
- Bjørdal Automation System for all the above references with local control of machines, local control of machine and system status, sentral reporting of system status and production as well as cloud accessibility. Proven, reliable and not least – user friendly and adaptable on all levels.
- We have the team to deliver, install and support your choice of system.
Do you want to have a look at- or know more about the factories or equipment? Stop by our stand F- 510, book a meeting upfront the exhibition or send us an email.